|Break down of fees structure (special package):|
|Core Courses and GED Courses fees||Tk.1000*135 credits||1,35,000/-|
|Admission Fee (onn time) With 50% Discount||Tk.6000||6,000/-|
|*other Charges(semester wise)||Tk.6000*12 semester||72,000/-|
|Total Cost||BDT 2,13,000/-|
|Average Cost (per semester): BDT 17,250/-|
*Other charges (Exam. fees, Library fees, Development fees & co-Curricular fees )
Students have to pay the required fees/charges of any semester in 2 (two) installments.
1) The students will pay admission fee and Tk.6,000 as semester fee at the time of admission.
2) The remaining fees/charges has to be paid before the mid-term examination.
1) Tk.10,000 has to be paid at the time of registration. If the fees/charges are less than Tk.10,000, the students may pay Tk.6,000 at the time of registration.
2) The remaining fees/charges have to be paid before the mid-term examination.
|Semester||Duration||No. of weeks|
|Spring||Januray - April||16|
|summer||May - August||16|
|fall||September - December||16|
|Vacation and Breaks||04|
# Minimum credit requirement per semester : 9 Credits
*the waiver based on SSC & HSC or equivalent exams will be continued for first 1 year without considering required CGPA/SGPA at MIU Examination. After 1 year such waiver will be continued based on maintaining of the required CGPA/SGPA at MIU examinations.
1) 3(three) copies of recent passport size Photographs
2) Photocopies of SSC, HSC or equivalent Transcripts
3) Photocopies of SSC, HSC or equivalent Certificates/Testimonials